Linking up with Nicole at Three 31, Jen at The Arizona Russums, Lisa at COASTLINED, and Becky at The Java Mama....
I feel beautiful whenever- I'm around Bruce. He is super affectionate and open with his thoughts about this, and he always makes me feel attractive and beautiful. It's one of the twenty gazillion reasons why I love him so much.
I wake up every morning-wishing I didn't have to get out of bed. Granted, I don't actually have to get out of bed on a workday until at least 6:30, and I can push it back to 7 if I don't really want to style my hair. I just really dislike mornings. I really want to like them; I want to be able to get up and do about a half hour of cardio on my elliptical before getting ready and have some quite time to read my Bible and to eat breakfast and not always be saying, "Allie baby, please hurry" as we're getting ready. I'm really going to work on this...
| Roasting marshmallows over our fire pit Saturday night |
| Allie wore cat ears to the nursing home Sunday to visit her great-great-grandmother |

Isn't it awesome to have a man who treats you like a queen and a child who adores you?! Granted, our son is only three months old but he relies on me for his sustenance and I'm happy to oblige! My husband is amazing and wonderful and I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. As independent as I am, I'd never want to be without his love and support. Ever. Thanks for linking up with us this week, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. You are WONDER WOMAN if you can do an hour-long spin class. Sweet Jesus!!!!
Amen to sleeping late on weekends and on weekdays thank God for dry shampoo! You have a beautiful family :) Love to read all your answers....hope you have a great rest of the week!
ReplyDelete