Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Finish This...Week XI


Finish This... linkup with Nicole at Three 31, Jen at The Arizona Russums, Becky at The Java Mama, and Lisa at COASTLINED.


My favorite vacation spot is …I don't know that I have one favorite spot. I love being on vacation in general. I do love the beach. I've grown up going every summer-Gulf Shores, AL or Mexico Beach, FL, that is. My aunt has a condo in Gulf Shores. I think if I didn't get to go at least once a year, I'd probably go into withdrawals and be very sad. Of course, I will always have a special place in my heart for Mobile, AL because it was mine and Bruce's first trip together and when he told me he loved me for the first time! =) 

Bruce loves to travel too, and for the first time in my life, we have taken a couple of non-beach trips this year and I've enjoyed them all very much. I love learning about the history and culture of different cities and eating different foods, so I really enjoyed Savannah and New Orleans. 


Bruce and I in Mobile, AL
June 2013
Colonial Park Cemetary in Savannah, GA
September 2013
Jackson Square in New Orleans, LA
March 2014
If I won a million dollars I would … Pay off all mine and Bruce's debt and my parent's debt. Buy a nice chunk of land. Build us our dream home. Set aside money for Allie and any future babies' college education. Donate to some worthy causes. Invest it well. Travel to some really cool places--Disney World! A summer in Europe! Alaskan cruise! 

If I could go on a date with ONE celebrity, it would be …Hmmm, there's a time when this would have been an easy question. My girlfriend and I would shoot each other texts all the time of hot, shirtless men just to cheer each other up. I used to have a Pinterest board of swoon-worthy dudes. Now.... I know it sounds cheesy but honestly since meeting Bruce, no one else even enters my thoughts. But....I don't follow many celebrities on Instagram or Twitter, however I've followed the Rock (Dewayne Johnson) on Instagram forever, and I think he's absolutely the coolest guy. He's always posting inspirational quotes or pics with people he meets in different gyms, so if I had to go on a date with someone, it'd be him. Those muscles don't hurt either....



If I found a genie in a bottle, my three wishes would be …The aforementioned million dollars, for a start. Then I could pretty much have anything else that I would like to have have. That Allie would grow up to be a confident, grounded, compassionate woman who always loves Jesus and her Mama. That Bruce and I would always be as happy and in love as we are right now. Those are really the only two things I can think of that I really want in the world. 

My favorite clothing item is …This comfy sheer black tunic I wear ALL THE TIME and have for like 2 years now, in all seasons, or my very broken-in black Converse. 

6 comments:

  1. Here from the link-up! I picked Savannah as a travel spot, too! Such a great place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Savannah, Myrtle Beach, Mobile, all the places I love. I haven't been to the beach in a long time, I miss it, so wiggle your toes in the sand for me the next time you're there!!!! I'm pretty sure I look like The Rock when I'm at the gym .... NOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you want to punch those tiny, made-up, hair in a perfect ponytail girls at the gym who still look that way even when they are done at the gym?! I think they must be aliens lol 'cause when I leave the gym, I'm not even fit to be seen my anyone for fear it might damage their eyesight.....

      Delete
  3. Girl, if you find a genie bottle you better make one of your wishes to make your million dollars multiply cause there's a lot of dreams listed there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm thinking my millions might not go as far as I'd like it to go......

      Delete