Linking up this week with Nicole at Three 31, Jen at The Arizona Russums, Becky at The Java Mama and Lisa at COASTLINED...
The best book I’ve ever read was ____ because …I am a librarian by career, lol and I read a lot (well, that has slowed down alot the past year but..) so I could never choose just one book. A lot of books touch me or teach me something or are perfect for a particular moment in my life when I read it for the first time.
My favorite TV show is …Game of Thrones, Justified, or Sons of Anarchy-at least for right now. These are shoes that Bruce and I love to sit down and watch together, and we've seen every episode so far. I get emotional about these shows. Past favorite shows, also which I watched every single episode, include The OC, One Tree Hill, Smallville, and Friday Night Lights.
The most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is …I don't do major things spontaneously. Especially now since I have a daughter. I like spontaneous trips out to dinner or to the park, or spontaneously doing something silly at home, but I don't guess my life allows for big spontaneous things. lol
I prefer DOGS/CATS because … Dogs because they're just more cuddly and lovable and friendly. With the exception of a few really sweet, loving cats that I've met in my lifetime, I'm just more of a dog-person.
I met my significant other... a little over a year ago, at my best friend's dad's house, who is also my husband's step-dad, when I went over for drinks and a bonfire one night. We were wearing matching shoes. I wrote about that here. Bruce is so perfect for me in so many ways and I couldn't ask for a better man to have by my side and in my daughter's life.

You had me at chapstick! I am so addicted I have to have a tube at every location and I just bought a 10 pack at Sams.
ReplyDeleteBe honest .... have you ever finished an entire tube of chapstick? If so, you get the awesome-est person of the century award! I should add this to my bucket list and see if I can actually accomplish such a feat. Thanks for linking up with us!!!!!
ReplyDelete