Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Glitter Easter Eggs

Everyone was right when they said that having kids makes the holidays more fun! I love sharing special holiday traditions with my girl. Like everyone, we love dyeing Easter eggs, and this year we choose a dyeing kit that made glitter eggs!! Because despite the mess it makes (don't even ask about the time last year when I tried to make Allie and her best friend matching tutus with glitter tulle...)-I LOVE glittery things, although probably not as much as my Allie does. Another thing that made the holiday so special was getting to share it with Bruce-who said that he didn't remember ever dyeing Easter eggs as a kid! So it was a first for him, and a first for us as a family. We had a wonderful time and I think Allie thoroughly enjoyed it. 






Let's pause a moment to check out how hot my
husband is ya'll...the beard, those arms!!


No comments:

Post a Comment