Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday

I'm a huge fan of the Nike Free tennis shoes. This time a year ago, I bought myself my first new pair of tennis shoes in a couple of years, and then Allie ended up having to have a pair that matched mine. 



Now, Allie is about to outgrow her shoes, and we're looking to buy her a new pair. In the warmer months, Allie lives in cute athletic shorts, t-shirts, and her tennis shoes. They are also somewhat expensive for kid's shoes. Since she wears them so much, I don't mind, but it's a purchase we put a lot of thought into. I'm hoping to get Allie a new pair soon, but I just can't decide which ones I like best. I love that Nike offers the ability to customize your shoe, so I think that might be the route we go. But there are so very cute styles already available as is on the website. 




No comments:

Post a Comment