From this mistake, I learned …I love being a mom! It's the most wonderful thing that I will ever be and I will never take it for granted. I learned what I really want out of life. I'm also stronger than I think, and I deserve happiness and to have all my dreams come true. Second chances are a reality, and sometimes your darkest hours to lead to your brightest days.
When I’m anxious, I ask myself … if there's anything I can do to change my situation. If there's not, I try to let it go or make some type of peace with things. I also remember that God is in control and listening to my prayers.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7
All I really want to do is …To not have to go to work everyday; because I have to be so focused on money, but to be able to work if and when I want to, and to fill my time with things that I really want to do. To be able to eat all the foods I love whenever I want and not get fat. To be really fit and have a great body.

I think somebody, somewhere, somehow, needs to invent a way for me to reap the benefits by watching others exercise. I think it's a novel concept that would be well worth the effort to create, don't you think?! I mean, I'd be super skinny and super fit if it worked like that. Instead, I'm fat and happy. HA!
ReplyDeleteYou'd think with the level of technology we have these days, somebody would be able to make that possible! =)
DeleteYou and your daughter are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHey Cassie! You won the Starbucks card from me. Yay! Do you have an email I can send your Starbucks gift card? I was going to do an E-card. Thanks! Becky Beckylbranch@gmail.com
ReplyDelete