Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday



Trendy Tot Tuesday is here again, and sharing some of my favorites of Allie's outfits this past week...


 Allie loves this grey cardigan thing with her sparkly elephant shirt; she gets so excited to wear it. These skinny Levi's too....such a great investment as she gets a TON of wear out of these. I love it and hate it because it makes her look so grown-up!


Her St. Patrick's Day outfit...I helped organize the St. Patty's Day/Green party at her school yesterday, but forgot to secure anything green for her to wear to it. =( Of course the child doesn't own a single green thing at all....So these leggings with the green strip and green bows in her pigtails (which we love!) were the best I could do. Any day she gets to wear her favorite pink boots is a good day though. 


Black leggings, striped tunic, and black sparkly boots (again....$9 last year at a Goody's end-of-season sale and as you can tell, girl has worn these shoes to death!) was today's attire. Comfy and cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment