**Mommy's highlight of the day was when I walked over to the edge of the mat and crouched down to take a pic of Allie doing her beam routing, and she yells "Mommy!" runs over to throw her arms around me in a big hug before performing. =) Oh, be still my heart....
A photo recap...
| These two.... <3 |
| Nana and Papaw |
| Allie and Kyleigh, one of my best friend's from high school's daughter |
Speaking of best friends, mine are amazing. I'm so blessed that after over 20 years, we all still get together and hang out. Saturday night my best friend hosted a lingerie shower/bachelorette event at her house about an hour away from our hometown for me. All my other best friends came and we ate and drank and then went out downtown and danced and had the most wonderful time. I know that it's rare to have these types of friendships, and although we're all busy with work, kids, husbands and life, it means so much that we try to stay in touch, and even if we don't talk for a little while, when we do it's like nothing has changed. They know me better than anyone, and I love them so.
No comments:
Post a Comment