Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My man's birthday

I like to joke around that Bruce is my hot younger boy-toy. In reality, he's only about a year and a half younger than me, but still.  He is definitely hot. =) Well anyway, his birthday was this past Sunday, and I was very excited as it was his first birthday with me! 

The two of us were blessed to be able to go to stay on Saturday night in an adorable little wooden cabin at the gorgeous Monte Sano State Park, about an hour from our home. His sister and brother-in-law went with us, and we had a wonderful time walking through the park, enjoying the views from the lookout point, and watching some wild deer. Even if it was totally freezing outside! That night his sister made chili, I made cornbread, the guys built a fire, and we had fun celebrating! I look forward to sharing many more birthdays with this guy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment