Wednesday, January 8, 2014
My Giant Water Jug
I am going to drink at least this much water today. I got this little gem at the Dollar General in town last week after seeing one of my co-workers with one before Christmas break, and I'm really excited about it. I know, excited about a giant water jug. But, it holds 8 full glasses of water; so, all the water a person needs to consume each day.
I'm making some big changes in 2014 in several different areas of my life. One of my goals for this year is to develop a body that I love. I've had a mostly hate relationship with my body for most of my life, with maybe a few periods of "somewhat like" thrown in here and there when my weight fluctuates. But, that's all about to change. For me, it's not about being skinny, or how much I weigh. I'm pretty sure that because of my genetics, I'm never going to be skinny; nor would I really want to be. I want to be fit, and healthy, and strong. I want to be able to wear whatever cute clothes I want, and feel like I look good in them. I want to be comfortable in my own skin.
One of the ways I'm going to accomplish this is by drinking more water, and this jug is going to help me do that. So each morning, I fill it up, and each night, it will be empty. And I'll just look so cool dragging the big ole' water jug around with me every day =)
*Also, the jug is BPA free, because that's very important these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment