Thursday, January 30, 2014

Finish This....Week I


I stumbled across this today and decided it might be fun to participate. Check out the Finish This link up! 



1. I use my “green thumb” to- Attempt to grow okra, squash, and sweet potatoes in my approximately  2x4 feet garden plot in my postage-stamp sized backyard. Sometimes things grow, sometimes they don't. 

2. The secret to life is- Living with purpose and passion. Praising God everyday. Building deep, meaningful, fun relationships with those that I love. 

3. I get my money’s worth by- Wearing shoes until I absolutely cannot be seen wearing them in public anymore, or either my toes have literally worn a hole through the sole of the shoe. 

4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is-Maybe a 3? In the past, I haven't really been very organized AT ALL. But I'm improving daily. Mostly because of creating a Life Management Binder a lot like Kelsey’s HERE  .

5. A gentleman always- Offers to pump your gas for you when it’s cold out or will warm the vehicle up for you when you’re about to leave somewhere. 

6. Handwritten notes are-My favorite things to leave in my boyfriend’s lunchbox that I pack for him at night to take to work the next day! Also, a complete MUST when it comes to writing Thank You notes for bridal showers/baby showers/housewarming gifts etc. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie! Thanks for joining us for the link-up, I hope you'll come back and join us next Wednesday for another set of prompts. I love that you write notes in your boyfriend's lunch box, that's soooooo sweet and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete