Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Our First Family Vacay-Summer 2014

I figured since I've been a terrible blogger the whole summer, I would do a few quick posts on some of the biggest, most important moments of our summer... So here's the first.. 

One of the most fun things we did this summer was take our first family vacation. Over 4th of July weekend, the 3 of us visited Dauphin Island, AL. Bruce and I spent a day  there over a year ago in May, on our first trip together to Mobile, and we fell in love with each other and the location. It's also a wonderful, laid-back, beautiful place to take your family. 

It was a very laid back trip. Pictures are minimal and all from my iPhone. We were too busy just hanging out and spending time together to take many pictures. We stayed a small bed-and-breakfast and mostly hung out on the beach, watched a great fireworks show, visited a sea lab, and ate great seafood. 





Petting hermit crabs at the Dauphin Island Sea Lab
(I mainly love this picture because my husband's arms are sexy...)




My whole world...riding the Mobile Bay Ferry
across to Fort Morgan/Gulf Shores 

No comments:

Post a Comment