Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to (Pre)School!

I know I've said on here before that my daughter goes to the most amazing preschool. She's been going there since she was 18 months old, and I've always been thrilled with her teachers and the whole atmosphere. 

This year, she is in the Redi Raccoons class, or the 5-day a week 4-year-old class. It's hard to believe that this will be her last year of preschool before she starts kindergarten next fall. Mama doesn't know if she's ready for it! 

Here are some shots from our quick photo shoot the first morning of school:





*A little note on her dress-my Mama made that dress at a sewing class we took over the summer at a local monogramming/sewing supply shop. I made her a similar one but in different fabric that I hope she can wear soon. We were so proud of our work and I'm looking forward to sewing more things in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment