Linking up this week with Nicole at ~Three 31~, as well as a few other lovely ladies for Finish This...
Some days I will have showered the night before and went to bed with wet hair, so when I wake up, it's messy/wavy etc. I can then just wrap it around a curling iron a few times and go with that look. Other days, I shower in the morning, but don't have the time to blow dry, so it either goes in a low, messy bun or here lately, I've been trying this side, over-my-shoulder braid thing. My husband says it's cute. Some days, but more often than not, I'm doing really good and it's a blow dry straight and run a flat-iron over it for a second day. That's how I normally fix it if I'm getting ready to go somewhere, or I will blow-dry then take the time to curl with a curling iron, but my hair doesn't actually really hold curl all that well.
The best hair advice I’ve received-Shampoo is not a place in which you want to try to buy the cheapest brand. I don't really splurge on beauty products at all, except for my Bare Minerals makeup, but I make a point to at least by decent shampoo, none of that Suave stuff from Wal-Mart. My aunt told me that while she was in cometology school, and I can really tell a difference in my hair when I don't use the cheaper shampoo. Also, don't overdo it with the heat stuff.
My hair idol is-I don't know...I love people with really long, thick, layered hair, just because that's how I want my hair to look. One day, maybe my hair will look like this...(I literally just googled long, layered, dark hair lol) This was the first result, but it's fantastic.


I'm impressed with anyone who can manage those hair gadgets in any reasonable manner. I don't even OWN a hair-dryer, curling iron, straightener, nothing!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete