Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Finish This... Week II

1. I will never outgrow-watching Disney movies. I love all of them, but I'm a little partial to the princesses, of course.  I'm so glad I had a daughter who loves them, so I have an excuse most days. But to be real honest, I would watch them anyway. My favorites are The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and the new one, Frozen! (That Idina Menzel song "Let it go" just really gets to me.)

2. I splurge on-getting my nails done. My real nails are very thin and soft, so I usually keep tips and acrylic on mine. I still like to keep them very short, so they don't get in the way, but I feel like they look good. I jump around with colors a lot, but try not to do anything too tacky/crazy. My go-to looks are either white-glitter tips, or black tips/solid black ('cause in my head I think the black makes me seem like a tough chick lol).  Everything in the world is just a little better when my nails are freshly done. 


Freshly done nails...aaannd yea, another great excuse to show off this
gorgeous left-handed sparkler I acquired this weekend! =)

3. My worst habit is-being forgetful, I guess. I tend to get a lot of things on my mind, and lose track of a couple of them. I have to write things down on a list, or do them right away as I think of them, or else they probably are not going to get done. 

4. My passport represents-well, I don't have one. I guess that in itself represents the fact that I need to travel more. The only time I've even been out of the country was on a cruise to Mexico about 7 years ago and a passport wasn't required. This year, however, I am looking forward to some in-country travel. (Hello New Orleans in March for the honeymoon!) 

5. My most ridiculous fear is-mice/rats. Rationally, I know that one or two isn't going to hurt me, but they're just so gross, and awful, and terrifying, and I hate them. I swear my brain plays tricks on me and I think I see them running across the floors at home; I'm so scared of them. My dad once dove out of a moving truck he was a passenger in when he saw a mouse in the floorboard, so I guess I come by it honestly? 

6. My favorite thing to give is-book recommendations, since it's just usually something I have thoughts on and know something about. Especially romances, and young adult books. If you're talking to me and mention that you like to read, it's a given that I'm going to ask what type of books, then offer some suggestions. =) 

I'm linking up with Nicole at Three31 and several others for Finish This... Check it out! 


3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!! The ring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He did a wonderful job picking it out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And heck yeah for Disney princesses. It's one of the greatest perks to having girls, we get to go to all disney movies without dirty looks!

    ReplyDelete