Friday, October 10, 2014

Dauphin Island, Take 2

Back in September, my father-in-law took my husband, daughter, and I, along with my husband's two sisters, brother-in-law, and nephew back to Dauphin Island for 5 days to stay in the most amazing beach house I have ever stayed in during my life. The beach rolled up under our house at night, ya'll. There is not a whole lot in this world I love more than the beach at night. 

Anyhow, we all had an amazing, fun, relaxing time, as evidenced from the (ridiculous amount of) photos below: 

**All photos were taken with my Samsung Galaxy, because it was easier than lugging around my real camera!

First, a few shots of the GORGEOUS house.....








Looking at the oil rigs out in the ocean

Bruce was the "tickle monster"

Forhead kisses...Be still, my heart

The night we played Duck Hunt

The day we rented a kayak


Pinata for Fiesta Friday


Allie finally gave up with the hitting and tried to spear it



Mermaid Allie

The day we went to Bayou la Batre to see the shrimp boats



Eating lunch at The Hangout after we took
 the ferry to Gulf Shores before heading home
Foam machine...

Dauphin Island has quickly become one of our favorite places. I'm looking forward to going back for many years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment